Our Tax Prep Service
Our staff have a combined tax preparation experience of over 50 years from working with clients to understand their tax affairs and offering professional tax advisory services. We prepare and e-file taxes for individuals and businesses. Call us and come to our office to discuss how we can be of service to you. Whether it be Individual Taxes, Corporate Taxes, Partnership Taxes, LLC and S-Corp Taxes, Self-Employed Schedule C, Farm Taxes, Estate and Exempts, our professional staff will be happy to help.
Tax Prep Walk-in Services
You can call our office to book an appointment or simply walk into our office to speak to one of our professional accountants to discuss your tax preparation and returns
Tax Prep Online Services
We also offer you the possibility of completing your tax return from the comfort of your home but you will need to have access to internet to send us your tax returns documents. If you opt for our online tax prep solution, we have provided information on how the services work below:
HOW IT WORKS
We endeavour to build our tax preparation services around our clients schedule and convenience to ensure you receive a high level of satisfaction from our dedicated and professional staff. SwiftServe Tax and Accounting Practice has a team of very experienced and trained tax preparation accountants, including an in-house CPA to review all tax return to ensure accuracy and full compliance with IRS tax code and of course to get you the maximum federal and state tax refund whenever possible. The refund will ultimately depend on your tax affairs and your tax withholdings during the year. SwiftServe Tax & Accounting Practice does not guarantee that you will always have a tax refund but we will advise you on how to manage your tax affairs optimally.
SwiftServe Tax Accounting Practice is led by a well qualified chartered accountant and financial economist with many years of experience in taxation.
So here is how our Tax Preparation Service works
- 1. Once we get all the requested information for the tax quotation, our experienced in-house CPA will review it and generate a quick and competitive quote.
- 2. We will email you the quotation for the tax preparation fees together with a list of documents you have to provide us with.
- 3. You will confirm your acceptance of the quote. This can either be done easily via email or by either calling our office directly.
- 4. We will then send you our “consent form” via email that you will need to sign and return to us. The consent form will have all the legal stuff about our commitment to data privacy protection, protection of your tax return information and social security number, our commitment to offer representation for any IRS enquiry, our cancellation policy as well as your consent for us to generate your PIN to e-file your federal and state tax returns.
- 5. You send in all your tax return documents via email (these will be scanned copies) or you can mail them directly in by post. If sending by post, we advise you send via secured-post.
IF YOU OPT TO SEND US YOUR DOCUMENT BY POST, UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR TAX RETURN, WE WILL RETURN ALL YOUR ORIGINAL TAX DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH YOUR COMPLETED TAX RETURN BACK TO YOU THROUGH FIRST-CLASS SECURED MAIL.
- 6. Our experienced tax accountant will prepare your tax return and we will notify you by phone and email when ready together with instruction of how to make your payment. Payment can only be completed by calling our office to make a credit card payment over the phone We are unable to offer any instalment payment plan. Payment must be made in full before we can e-file your tax return.
- 7. With your payment confirmed, we will e-file your federal and state tax returns and send you confirmation notices for your records.
Provided we receive all your tax documentation, our turn-around is usually within three weeks.